1. Your stand will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
2. To prevent too many exhibitors promoting similar products or services, we allow a maximum of two businesses from the same trade or profession to exhibit per show, and only one from a particular franchise. These will be booked on a first come first served basis.
3. On receipt of your booking application and full payment, an email confirmation will be sent to confirm your booking.
4. Your booking is not secured until payment is received in full.
5. The organisers have the right to refuse a business booking and will not be obliged to provide a reason for doing so.
6. Should you need to cancel and withdraw from the exhibition no refund will be given unless the stand can be re-let.
7. In the unlikely event that the event is cancelled, you will receive a full refund on your stand payment.
8. You must hold valid Public Liability Insurance.
9. You will be responsible for loss or damage to property at the premises or brought onto the site and for any injury to person, animals and items caused by or in consequences of any act or omission on the part of the hirer, its servants or agents.
10. The organisers accept no liability in respect of any loss or damage for anything brought onto the site by the hirer or person coming onto the site at the request of the hirer.
11. You are responsible for any damage to the equipment and/or fittings.
12. We cannot be held responsible for any changes or cancellations to our seminar presenters due to reasons beyond our control.
13. Electrical appliance safety – any electrical appliances used on the premises shall be safe in good working order and used in a safe manner in accordance with the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989.
14. Photos and videos will be taken during the show, and these images and films may be used by Surrey and Sussex Business Shows in their printed and online publicity, on their website, on social media, in newspapers and magazines, or in any other ways that further the aims and promotion of The Horsham Business Show.
15. Exhibitors will be able to enter the venue from 10.30am to set up. We would ask all exhibitors to have their stand set up and ready by 11.45am.
16. Exhibitors will need to dismantle their stand and exit the building by 6.30pm.