Get Better Results From Your Website
Posted on 12th June 2019 at 08:14
We are delighted to announce that John Wright, owner of it'seeze Web Design Horsham, will be carrying out a presentation entitled 'Get better results from your website' at HSBC Crawley from 10am-12pm on Friday 27th September.
The presentation is part of an HSBC 'Small Business Exchange'; a session which provides the opportunity for businesses to meet their local HSBC UK Business Specialist, network, and connect with like-minded entrepreneurs.
As part of the event John will be covering 11 elements that can dramatically increase the enquiries your website generates and improve your SEO (search engine optimisation) so your website ranks higher on Google and other search engines.
The 11 elements:
John will cover the following points in enough detail for you to be able to adopt them for your website, and he will explain them in jargon-free plain English!
1. Why your website must be fully responsive (mobile friendly)
2. How quickly your website needs to load
3. Keeping your website up to date
4. Making your website easy to navigate
5. Using calls to action
6. Know your keywords
7. Using headings correctly
8. Content is King
9. Use page titles to boost your SEO
10. Backlinks - what they are and why the are important for SEO
11. Blog your way up the Google rankings
If you feel your website is not as effective as it could or should be, this presentation is a must for you - and it's free to attend!
Places are limited, so contact us today to reserve your place.
Share this post: